Omni Nano has released our first massive open online course ("MOOC") and we need your help! We are now seeking science teachers to share their feedback about our course. Retired teachers are encouraged to apply!
"Introduction to Nanotechnology" is a fun and short survey of the cutting-edge world of nanotechnology. We need the help of valued educators like yourself to ensure that all of our content is accurate, grade-appropriate, and high-quality, and to identify any areas for improvement.
- Must have basic computer skills, including the knowledge of how to use internet browsers, email, and spreadsheet software
- No prior knowledge of nanotechnology is necessary!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Math / Science Instruction
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-40 hours in total (preferably 5+ hours/week)
- Basic computer skills, including the knowledge of how to use internet, email & spreadsheet software