Celina Nonprofit is currently electing members to our Board of Directors. We are looking
for individuals who believe in our mission and are willing to be active in their governance
roles. Our organization strives to not only teach families self-care but also educate them about living with disabilities and advocate for them. It is our belief that this work has never been more important than it is today.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
● Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments
in business, government, philanthropy, their respective profession or the nonprofit sector.
● A commitment to and understanding of Celina Nonprofit’s beneficiaries, preferably
based on experience.
● Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading,
convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
● Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives Celina
If you are interested we invite you to apply today! Please contact us with any questions regarding the board.
- Special Needs
- Executive Admin
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 2 hours a month.