Ignite Student Ministries is a 501c3 non-profit focused on empowering students and the local church to launch and lead effective Christian college ministries.
Description: Ignite is seeking a dynamic, self-starter to join our Board of Directors to develop a fundraising strategy that increases our donor base and yearly donation goals.
- Develop donor relations strategy to increase donations
- Organize fundraising efforts and recruit volunteers
- Secure donor relations software / program
- Assist President in marketing to donors
- Write and submit grants where appropriate
- Write copy / emails to potential and current donors
- Attend once a month board meetings for updates
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Up to 5 hours a week