Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk & 5K
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Gateway Hemophilia Association is a non-profit, community-based organization, dedicated to the advocacy, education and support of families affected by bleeding disorders. The Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk & 5K is the largest annual fundraiser for the Gateway Hemophilia Association. Volunteers are needed to support this event in the following ways:
- Set up volunteers - Time needed: 6:15am-8:15am - These volunteers will help unload the truck and set up tents and tables before the event.
- Course volunteers - Time needed: 8:45am-10:30am - These volunteers are needed to stand along the walk/run course to hand out water and guide participants along the route.
- Tear down volunteers - Time needed: 10:30am-12:00pm - These volunteers will help pack boxes, tear down tents and tables, and load the truck after the event.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Gateway Hemophilia Association
14248 MANCHESTER RD STE F PMB 310, MANCHESTER, MO 63011, US
Gateway Hemophilia Association is a non-profit, community based organization, dedicated to the advocacy, education and support of families affected by bleeding disorders.
GHA serves families in Southern Illinois and Eastern Missouri throughout the year to the children and families in the community. These include educational scholarships, emergency financial assistance, bleeding disorder camp, Family Education Weekend, youth golf team, monthly educational programs, legislative issues for the bleeding disorder community support groups for men, women, and children.
Forest ParkSt. Louis, MO 63112
- Outdoor Recreation
- Must be at least 18
- 6:15am-8:15am; 8:45am-10:30am; or 10:30am-12:00pm