The Hebrew Free Loan is a non-sectarian, non-profit organization providing interest-free financial assistance to those in need and empowering people to achieve self-sufficiency with dignity. Since 1947, we have been a leader in lending a hand and assisting in building the future of many in our community.
We are looking for a Social Media and Content Coordinator, who is highly motivated, creative and self-starting, up to date with latest trends and with a passion for connecting potential donors and clients through social media platforms. Who know exactly what inspires people to engage. Our goal is to spread the name of our amazing non-profit!
- Manage social media monthly calendar to create overall content strategies
- Always up to date with the latest trends in the social media.
- Post on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, Photos/Videos all the current events weekly.
- Research the best ways to increase traffic to our website and target new clients, influencers etc.
-Utilize social media to build and engage with a community of fan/followers and influencers online.
- Great opportunity to work a few hours at home
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- very flexible, a few hours per week
- short meeting in office or by phone. very flexible