The East-West Human Resources team is seeking an Employee Relations Volunteer who will be a valuable part of the Human Resources team. The volunteer will act as the East-West "Sunshine Coordinator" and will be a blessing to East-West staff by making all purchases and arrangements for work anniversary gifts, flowers, meal calendars and employee events such as birthday, retirement, and other special celebrations. In addition, the volunteer will assist with other HR projects and support as needed with preparing simple excel reports, light filing, printing and/or binding materials.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- Faithful member of a local church
- Party planning experience, preferred
- Similar work and/or volunteer experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to operate within a budget
- Caring demeanor
- Detail Oriented
All East-West Ministries International employees will:
- Maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith and beliefs
- Display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ
East-West Employee Culture
Our Team Members are passionate about Jesus, Grace, Bold Action and taking the gospel to the Spiritually Darkest Places. We have one consuming passion-to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We are desperate to reach them with the radical message of God’s love and grace and each Team Member understands their personal unique role in this mission!
We strive to uphold standards of behavior which include integrity, trust, theological alignment, healthy work/life balance, care for others, servant spirit, competent in difficult conversations, results oriented, diligent, respectful and humbleness.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- about 20 hours/week, but we're flexible!
- We want someone who has a heart for serving and encouraging others!