Accounting Clerk Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
The East-West Financial Services team is seeking an Accounting Clerk Volunteer who will be a valuable part of the team. The volunteer will assist in many of the back office functions of the Financial Services team by communicating with donors by phone and email regarding giving and providing support for questions and issues, backing-up donation postings and working within several online managements systems, adding new accounts to the donor management system, and assisting with donor correspondence mailings. In addition, the volunteer will assist the Financial Services team with other general ledger and financial reporting projects and support as needed which may include, but is not limited to, providing year-end donor receipts, managing bulk mailings, and printing and folding receipts.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- Faithful member of a local church
- Detail oriented
- Similar work and/or volunteer experience, preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and basic computer skills
- Experience with the AMD system, AFZ system, Managed Missions, Push-to-Pay and Auth.net system, preferred or a willingness and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to speak to donors and staff
- Caring demeanor
All East-West Ministries International employees will:
- Maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith and beliefs
- Display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ
East-West Employee Culture
Our Team Members are passionate about Jesus, Grace, Bold Action and taking the gospel to the Spiritually Darkest Places. We have one consuming passion-to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We are desperate to reach them with the radical message of God’s love and grace and each Team Member understands their personal unique role in this mission!
We strive to uphold standards of behavior which include integrity, trust, theological alignment, healthy work/life balance, care for others, servant spirit, competent in difficult conversations, results oriented, diligent, respectful and humbleness.
We'll work with your schedule.
2001 W Plano ParkwaySuite 3000Plano, TX 75075
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Financial Service Assistance
- Background Check
- 20 hours/week