We Need Your Help! We are seeking volunteers to assist in football game day duties. All volunteers would need to report at the field at 4:00 to immediately begin some duties and training for positions. If we get enough volunteers, we would like to rotate out positions to allow everyone time to watch some of the game! We are currently accepting volunteers for our first home game on May 12th, but we are also seeking volunteers for our home games on April 28th, May 5th, and May 26th (see individual events). If you commit to all four events we'll throw in a free t-shirt!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Field Announcer (football knowledge & explosive personality required) to commentate over our PA system to the fans!
- Video Commentator (football knowledge & fun personality required) to commentate over our live online video streaming.
- Music DJ (Spotify & iTunes experience prefered) to play family friendly music! (Equimpent provided).
- National Anthem Singer (excellent stage presence and singing abilities)
- Scoreboard Keeper (football knowledge and referee hand signals) to operate our scoreboard, time clock, downs, etc.
- Ticket Booth (honesty & customer service) to accept variety of forms of payments and provide game day tickets.
- Merchandise Table (honesty & sales) to assist in sales of team merchandise.
- Chains & Down Markers (able to follow direction of referees and stand for entire game) get the best view of the house!
- Ball Handlers (able to follow direction of the referees and run and stand for entire game) to stand on sidelines and provide and collect game balls.
- Water Persons (ablity to run and stand for most of the game) by filling up water containers, carrying bottles to the players (sometimes running out onto the field).
- Mascott Attendee - providing security and direction to Freddy the Yeti during the game on the side lines and in the stands.
- Security - Front gate attendants and crowd roamers to make sure our event stays family friendly!
About the Colorado Freeze: We're 100% volunteer ran from players up to board members! Our players actually have to PAY to PLAY. Check out our website for more details!
Established in 2014, the Colorado Freeze is a Women's Semi-Pro Football Team for Women 18 years and older currently in the Independent Women’s Football League (iWFL), our national organization. Very recently, the Colorado Freeze revamped its ownership and made significant changes in growth. The Colorado Freeze is now managed and operated by a non-profit organization consisting of board members from Freeze Nation, Inc.
The Freeze Nation promotes the development of women’s football and pledges to support the growth of women’s football financially to give players, coaches, and officials the opportunity to become actively involved in a women’s full-tackle professional football team.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4pm until end of game, approximately 11pm