Finance Coordinator help empower women and girls
15 people are interested
The Finance Coordinator will define the process and implement the financial infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth over the next five to ten years. S/he will build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems, including financial and accounting. As a member of the senior management team, the manager will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and professional development initiatives, as well as planning for IHSF expansion.
- Review and approve monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow for administration, existing programs, and proposed new sites.
- Hire and retain support staff as needed in the future.
- Coordinate all audit activities.
- Report IHSF financial reports, processes, and action plans to the Treasurer
- Lead and manage the Finance team toward the organization’s financial goals and processes
Administrative Leadership and Management
- Serve as a business partner with the board of director’s on the organization’s financial, budgeting, and administrative processes with an eye to continuously developing and improving systems.
- Attend director meetings and phone conferences to further organization-wide efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-4 years managing accounting/finance teams.
- Willing to be hands on creating and updating policies and procedures
- Experience with working with Quickbooks
In Her Shoes Foundation is a Non Profit organization based in the Chicagoland area, and is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and girls and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please apply.
Email us your resume to email@example.com
Only those whose candidates who live in the Chicagoland area and fit the position requirements will be considered.
About In Her Shoes Foundation
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
In Her Shoes Foundation (IHSF) is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by empowering women and girls. OUR VISION is to empower and inspire every woman and girl to be her personal best. OUR MISSION is to embrace the potential of all women and girls by providing: • Positive Influences • Learning Opportunities • Community Partnerships • Leadership Development OUR CORE VALUES form the foundation of how we conduct ourselves as an organization. These are also the qualities we value and encourage in our members and volunteers. We are: • Accountable • Empathetic • Intentional • Authentic • Inclusive
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
In Her Shoes Foundation has over 60 committee volunteers who run this organization on a daily basis, in addition to working their full-time jobs and fulfilling their everyday obligations as parents, spouses, siblings, daughters - or sons and friends. When I founded this foundation in 2008 we originally called it The Positive Girls Club. It was envisioned as an organization that would support women of all ages who were determined to make positive changes in their lives. I started hosting monthly professional development workshops to inspire, connect, educate, and support the women in our community. Today, over 10 years later, we’re now known as In Her Shoes Foundation, and our flagship program, Ready Set Girls Academy, is exceeding our goals year over year for reaching young women preventatively. This curriculum-based program is run by our volunteer group mentors and is being delivered within public and private high schools. In addition we partnered with multiple community organization who support our initiative.
Today, we are achieving our vision of empowering and inspiring every woman and girl to be her personal best. We currently have three programs and hope to expand in the next couple of years. Please learn more about the Professional Development Program and the Giving Back Program via www.inhershoesfoundation.org
Thank you for attending and supporting our events.
Kasia Wereszczynska, MA, LCPC, RYT.
We'll work with your schedule.
126 Old McHenry RdLong Grove, IL, IL 60047
February 20, 2020
- Financial Planning
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training