The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Executive Director
The Director of Finance will define the process and implement the financial infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth over the next five to ten years. S/he will build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems, including financial and accounting. As a member of the senior management team, the manager will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and professional development initiatives, as well as planning for IHSF expansion.
- Review and approve monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow for administration, existing programs, and proposed new sites.
- Hire and retain support staff as needed in the future.
- Coordinate all audit activities.
- Report IHSF financial reports, processes, and action plans to the Treasurer
- Lead and manage the Finance team toward the organization’s financial goals and processes
Administrative Leadership and Management
- Serve as a business partner with the board of director’s on the organization’s financial, budgeting, and administrative processes with an eye to continuously developing and improving systems.
- Attend director meetings and phone conferences to further organization-wide efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years managing accounting/finance teams.
- Willing to be hands on creating and updating policies and procedures
- Experience with working with Quickbooks
In Her Shoes Foundation is a Non Profit organization based in the Chicagoland area, and is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please apply.
Only those whose candidates who live in the Chicagoland area and fit the position requirements will be considered.
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hrs/week
- Project Manager
- Manager of Fundraising/Corporate...
- East Garfield Park Opportunity...
- Legal Council
- Near Southside Opportunity to...
- Sr. Manager, Communication
- Forest Park, IL Opportunity to...
- Finance Manager
- Southside-based Opportunity to...
- Executive Director
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- Finance Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- IT Specialist
- Director of Human Resources
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant to the...