JerseySTEM is Adopting a Learning Management System (LITMOS)
We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate the implementation of LITMOS, help produce content and organize the deployment of the tool.
Example of training modules will include:
- How to use Google Suite
- Managing a classroom of middle schoolers: Dos and Don'ts.
- How to one a good manager in an all volunteer organization
- Learn the administrative aspect of LITMOS
- Coordinate the production of the learning modules with the producers fo the content
- Organize the deployment and follow up of the operation
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Interest in Technology,
- Familiarity of Google Suite
- Human Resources Training & Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours/week
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- GOO: Google Developer with...
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- HRS: Recruitment concierge
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...