ADM: Learning Management System Manager
6 people are interested
JerseySTEM is Adopting a Learning Management System (LITMOS)
We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate the implementation of LITMOS, help produce content and organize the deployment of the tool.
Example of training modules will include:
- How to use Google Suite
- Managing a classroom of middle schoolers: Dos and Don'ts.
- How to one a good manager in an all volunteer organization
- Learn the administrative aspect of LITMOS
- Coordinate the production of the learning modules with the producers fo the content
- Organize the deployment and follow up of the operation
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Interest in Technology,
- Familiarity of Google Suite
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- 4 hours/week