Non-Profit Management Intern
22 people are interested
images for Good is a non-profit organization that uses Photography as a tool of change!
Our organization is young but quickly growing and transforming. Much of our time and energy is focused on strengthening and growing relationships with students and the community. Consequently, this leaves a minimal amount of time to focus on non-profit management and board development.
We are looking for an intern with experience in the non-profit world to support the Founder/Executive Director work through the board development process, oversee work within Communications/Marketing, and help to stream line administrative systems/tasks.
For more information regarding our organization review the below contents and visit us online.
See our program overview on Comcast News:
- Students with opportunities to serve, mentoring, and equipment to use
- Community elements for collective (versus individual) impact
- Community programs and causes by helping tell their important stories in ways that better engage others to volunteer, advise, or donate to help address causes like Human Trafficking, Opportunity Inequality, Veterans Issues, Homelessness, and Food/Health Insecurity
- Students as we mentor them (and they in turn mentor others) in ways that better prepare students for their futures by giving them life, job, relationship, STEAM, creativity, and photography skills
- Student Artists to become Service Leaders, using the creative process to build community capability that inspires other Students to join
- Other people and programs to help others with their unique gifts and talents...creating positive spirals of growth in our community
We'll work with your schedule.
various locations in DC, Northern VA, and MDVienna, VA 22180
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- 8-10 hours/week
- Experience in related field