Open Paths is a counseling center specializing in low-fee counseling services to those who are in need of therapy but have little access and are unable to pay much for services due to financial hardship.
Open Paths is currently seeking a Licensed Psychologist or Marriage and Family Therapist to provide Pro Bono supervision for student therapists.
Requirements: The ideal person would be familiar with working with populations that include low-income families, victims of domestic violence, and LGBTQIA.
If you are interested in putting your skills to work for those in need please contact our Pro Bono Manager, Courtney Bloodgood.
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Social Work
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- ~ 3 hours per week
- Lead the Way to Adult Employment
- Psychologist/ Therapist - Open...
- Green & Clean a School at RSVP...
- Advocate for Jumpstart
- Data Entry - Journey Out
- Advisory Council - Jumpstart
- Help Disabled Vets with...
- Data Entry / Clerical - Jumpstart
- Director of Operations
- Kitchen Prep Lead - L.A. Kitchen
- Easter fun for kids!
- Help Transform the Lives of...
- Jumpstart Meet & Greet -...