The Road To Recovery Volunteer Coordinator collaboratively manages and monitors requests for Road To Recovery services with American Cancer Society staff partners, and works closely with the volunteer drivers to provide lifesaving transportation assistance to and from cancer-related appointments.
1. Receives requests for transportation and appropriately monitors and assigns approved drivers.
2. Provides status and necessary documentation concerning filled and unfilled transportation requests.
3. Works collaboratively with staff and volunteers to ensure accuracy of volunteer records and transportation requests.
4. Ensures timely communication to staff partners, volunteer drivers and patients when issues occur.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training