Do you like working on written English to Spanish translation projects?
Want to feel like your time is appreciated and highly valued?
This is the position for you!
Volunteers work closely with the Manager of the Volunteer Department translating files across the company. The volunteer department supports all the departments of the agency, so it is in a unique position that always changes. If you think, "Variety is the spice of life," this is the perfect position for you.
We make volunteering fun!
- 2-3 hours a week; possibility of working from home.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills preferred.
Email today for more information on becoming an Administrative Volunteer.
Apply today for more information on becoming a Administrative Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 Hours per week
- Must speak and write fluently in English and Spanish
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Welcome clients to wellness...
- Courier Assistance Requested to...
- Medical Records Department...
- Written Spanish Translation...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Know how to install grab bars,...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Teach seniors how to have better...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...