Born Dancing is seeking a blogger with excellent writing skills. The candidate will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Social Media to deliver friendly and engaging content about inclusivity in dance and dance production. This candidate will be expected to have an ongoing interest in learning about dancers with disabilities.
- Responsible for bi-weekly content creation, 750-1,000 words
- Perform basic keyword research for SEO-optimized content
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience writing
- Passion for dance and dance production
- Experience writing SEO-friendly website content (nice to have)
About Born Dancing
We are a New York-based nonprofit that creates one-of-a-kind dance performances featuring dancers with and without disabilities and offers dance education programs for Students with Disabilities and High-Needs Students. Our dance education programs and performances provide Students with Disabilities with real-world dance performance and production experiences, apprenticeships to learn job and social skills, and internships in performing arts production and related fields to facilitate employment of people with disabilities and dance/theater production.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment