American Stage Tampa Bay's longest-running professional theatre company, is seeking outgoing individuals to join our Neighborhood Theatre Ambassador team! Theatre Ambassadors help us by:
- Spreading the word about our exciting programs.
- Connecting with local businesses to build relationships (distribute posters, flyers, & donation requests.)
- Engaging with the community to share the love of American Stage!
This is a wonderful opportunity to network & connect with your community all while supporting the arts!
Does this sound like you?
- Yes, I enjoy meeting NEW people and connecting with local businesses.
- Yes, I LOVE to talk and strike up conversations!
- Yes, I am passionate about the ARTS.
- Yes, I want to LEARN more about American Stage & share that info with the community.
Then this opportunity is for you! Schedule and location is flexible and based on your availability. All volunteers receive a complimentary ticket to the show you are promoting. American Stage is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and volunteering with us counts as community service as recognized by most high schools, colleges, and many employers as well as scholarship programs such as the Bright Futures.
- You will need to provide your own transportation.
- There will be plenty of walking involved.
- Some lifting is (As much paperwork/posters as you are comfortable carrying up to 25lbs)
- Smiling. : )
American Stage’s Gala Under the Stars is one of the Tampa Bay area’s most memorable annual events being held on Friday April 20th, 2018. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year with proceeds benefiting our artistic and educational programming. Along with distributing posters/flyers, we are seeking help from our Neighborhood Theatre Ambassadors to distribute donation requests for our silent auction. This may include bringing request forms to local businesses and following up with contacts via phone or in person.
"Working with the Poster Team has allowed me to engage with the St. Pete community in new and exciting ways! I love getting to share American Stage's programs while learning about all this great city has to offer."-Neighborhood Theatre Ambassador
American Stage has A LOT to offer, and we need help spreading the word about everything!
Our Neighborhood Theatre Ambassadors should be passionate about American Stage and everything that we have going on here. Contact American Stage Volunteer Coordinator, Colleen Cherry, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to join our volunteer family!
Please add volunteer@americanstage to your email contacts to ensure delivery. If you don’t hear back from us within a week of submitting please check your "Junk/Spam" folder.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Theater Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Schedule is flexible and based on your availabilit