Purpose: Cobb Senior Services Volunteer Ambassadors assist center staff with introducing guests to the center, assisting other members with using the new check in desk, and making sure everyone is welcome at their center. The Ambassador represents the center to the public who visit Monday-Friday 10am-2pm.
- Greets guests and gives them tour of the center.
- Assists members with using new touch screens to check in and view schedule.
- Answer basic questions about classes and membership.
- Pick up rosters and sign in sheets from group meetings.
- Make certain coffee and supplies are full.
- Answers phone calls when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned, data entry if qualified.
Time of Commitment: One day per week (Monday-Friday) 10am-2pm, for a minimum of 6 months.
Support: Training will be provided on the touch screen kiosk, membership, and knowledge of the center events and offerings. Volunteer badges and background check will be required.
Reports to: Center coordinator
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts Monday-Friday availability