Volunteer Office Staff
10 people are interested
We are looking for office staff volunteers who are available for one day per week 8:00 am -2 or on an as needed basis. This volunteer position is perfect for someone looking to use their administrative skills to help others in the community.
Duties of the Volunteer Office Staff:
- Process paperwork for patient application renewals efficiently and in accordance with clinic guidelines.
- Answer phones, filing, scheduling, and general support for our volunteer medical staff.
- Respects patient dignity and confidentiality.
- Adheres to the facility dress code and appears professional at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to use standard office equipment such as telephones, computers, copiers, fax machines and others.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and the ability to calm patients who may be distraught.
- Possesses the ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
We'll work with your schedule.
120 S. Central Expressway, Suite 102McKinney, TX 75070
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One day a week for 5-6 hours
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.