Social Media Manager ChickTech Dallas
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
This opportunity will allow you to hone your communication skills to empower and enlighten women in tech. The Social Media Manager will work with the leadership team to develop overall messaging and social media awareness for the chapter (https://dallas.chicktech.org).
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- Be able to conduct independent research into target market
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining company presence on social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Assist in the writing of content for the social network.
- Analyzing the chapter’s social media and online presence.
- Researching ways to reach a wider audience base, either online or in print.
- Ensuring that all digital communications are aligned with the chapter’s brand identity.
- Attend weekly calls and/or be responsive to emails
We'll work with your schedule.
ChickTech DallasDallas, TX 75202
- 4 hours per week