It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1771 E. Flamingo Rd. Suite 206BLas Vegas, NV 89119
Assist the Volunteer Management team to create and implement the regional volunteer workforce strategic recruitment plan.
- Leads/assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Assists new volunteers with initial online intake steps (i.e. submitting their online application).
- Event Design & Planning
- Teaching / Instruction
- Event Planning / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
Report this opportunity