Are you a young professional looking to meet other service-minded individuals in the Columbus area and get involved in the community? If so, join our Habitat Young Professionals group for social, professional development, and service events!
Habitat Young Professionals MidOhio’s mission is to engage young professionals to inspire hope, empower families, and promote community development in partnership with Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio.
We are a service-minded group of individuals united in our commitment to bringing positive change to the community, building connections, developing leadership skills, and providing opportunities for growth.
- $25 Annual Membership
- Tax-deductible contribution to Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio
- HYP t-shirt (especially to wear at local build events!)
- Service opportunities with other HYP members in Franklin, Licking, and Madison counties
- Social events to connect with other motivated HYP members in the Columbus area
- Networking events with local leaders around housing and community development issues
- Professional development opportunities (e.g., grant writing, mentoring)
To learn more about our chapter or to become a member, please email HYP@habitatmidohio.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- No minimum time commitment required
- Deconstruction Leader
- ReStore Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity - Women...
- Winter Warrior Construction...
- ReStore Donation Pick Up...
- Donor Thank You Calls Office...
- Join Habitat Young Professionals!
- Construction Volunteer Groups...
- Weekday Construction Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio...
- Habitat for Humanity Photographers
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer...