New Partner Coordinator
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1-2.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To provide the organization with a dedicated representative to assist with obtaining new partners with regard to trainers, boarders, vets, groomers, or any other service provider needed.
TIME REQUIREMENT: 5 hours a week minimum.
- Proactively and professionally reach out to those in the animal services fields to discuss their interest in partnering with our group with the assistance of the Foster Director, Foster Assistant Directors, & VP of Animal Operations.
- Must function as a point of contact for our new partners from start to completion of new partnership "onboarding".
- Document those who have been contacted and declined, including their reason & if they would be open to us reaching out in the future and when.
- Responsible for negotiating terms of partnership on behalf of DPA regarding any required marketing we must do, the pricing DPA will receive, and any specifics regarding what species, breeds, temperament, or medical condition they will or will not partner with us on.
- Check-in with the Foster Director, Foster Assistant Director, & the VP of Animal Operations on a monthly basis at minimum regarding progress.
- Maintain notes of correspondence with solicited new partner opportunities.
- Update global Google Drive documents to reflect changes or additions in partnerships.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Will have regular and continuous contact virtually or over the phone with team leaders, as well as potential new partners & "onboarding" partners. Contacts with others will require tactful exchanges and a positive, professional demeanor. Will require consistent availability in case of emergencies.
CONTROLS OVER WORK : This position reports to the Foster Assistant Director, Foster Director, Vice President of Animal Operations, & the Executive Director.
- Must be a high school graduate with some related animal/rescue group experience.
- Ability to work virtually (phone, email). A flexible work schedule to answer new partner correspondences during the work day is preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and be organized and skilled at record-keeping.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 5 hours a week minimum.