Special Olympics Montana is looking for an individual to organize the MTN/Chevy Raffle ticket sales in the Yellowstone Valley Area (Billings and surround communities).
The RAFFLE COORDINATOR plays an instrumental role in raising funds for Special Olympics athletes and area programs by coordinating fundraising efforts specific to the MTN/Chevy Raffle. The Raffle Coordinator is the primary contact for raffle activities for the Area Management Team and oversees raffle fundraising efforts and committee related work.
- Develop annual goals related to the MTN/Chevy Raffle and best practices;
- Coordinate selling dates and locations for local teams; help recognize local businesses who support team raffle ticket selling dates.
- Work with Area Director to collect funds and raffle tickets and ensure that the funds match raffle tickets sold; submit to Special Olympics Montana staff who oversee raffle fundraiser.
- Serve on Special Events committees as needed and offer assistance to ensure success.
- Attend monthly Area Management Team meetings.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE: Good organization and record-keeping skills. The capacity to engage others in the planning and process of coordinating raffle sales. Ability to supervise and effectively delegate to other volunteers. The ability to communicate openly and in a timely manner. Must complete Class A volunteer application and screening process through Special Olympics Montana.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3 - 5 hours per week.