Volunteer Youth Sports Coaches Needed!
16 people are interested
Join the Coaching Corps Movement and coach a kid today!
* Coach youth team sports for an 8-10 week season, many sports available!
* A simple 2-4 hour commitment per week, Saturday or Sunday-only programs available too!
* Online Training and placement in a local afterschool program
* Build your resume while making a huge impact on the lives of young people!
Apply now at www.CoachingCorps.org and click "Become A Coach"
About Coaching Corps
310 Eighth Street, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94607, US
Coaching Corps improves the health, educational and social outcomes for kids living in struggling communities through the power of service and sports.
We believe that all children, regardless of where they live, should have access to the powerful experience of learning and growing through sports. Studies prove sports make kids healthier, more confident and more successful in school, but, unfortunately, kids growing up in low-income neighborhoods are often left sitting on the sidelines. Girls growing up in these communities are even more likely to be left out of the game. Our amazing team works hard to level the playing field so that every kid has a chance to play and grow.
We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout San Diego CountySan Diego, CA 92115
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 Hours a week for 8-10 weeks!