China Point Park is the newest park to be added to the City of Napa Park and Recreation Department and is roughly 1 acre in size.
As with all parks, the consistent stream of park patrons and visitors causes trash to accumulate and we are looking for a small group of volunteers to help keep the parks clean. Since this park is very small in size and is located in downtown Napa, this volunteer opportunity would work well with other park cleanup projects nearby; including Veterans Park, Oxbow Commons and Riverfront Green Park. Allowing for volunteers to have a chance to take in downtown Napa as they work.
- Environmental Policy
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Painting a building at Fuller Park
- The Great Alston Scoop
- Trash Pickup at Fuller Park
- Trash Cleanup at China Point Park
- French Broom Removal at Westwood...
- Gravel Pathway at Westwood Hills...
- Ivy Removal at Napa Senior Center
- Trail Configuration at Westwood...
- Mulching at Kennedy Park
- Trash Pickup at Veteran's Park
- Mulching at Westwood Hills Park
- International Picnic Day
- Trash Cleanup at Riverfront...