It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2612 E. Northern LightsAnchorage, AK 99508
This position provides program and administrative support, as well as front office reception support, to Hospice of Anchorage staff and volunteers.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Donor Perfect and general database skills.
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, methods, and equipment.
- The ability to accept people as they are and to work with others in a team effort.
- A positive approach to life: a sense of humor, a willingness to help others, patience, compassion, and flexibility.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity