- Plan and manage the full "life cycle" of all main fundraising events - pre-event planning, event, on-site and post-event logistics (location, promotion, sponsors, volunteers and participants) for Patriot Placements Inc.
- Serve as a representative of the organization and establish strong social and professional relationships with volunteers, donors, and key community members in order to maximize funding opportunities via special events.
- Research and source popular venues to donate appealing fundraising options.
- Adheres to meeting and event budgets.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, or Fundraising required.
- Proven history of increasing sales and/or raising substantial funds for organizations.
- Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- High energy, motivation, persistence, and drive for results.
- A minimum of an entry level experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
- A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours