- Serve as a representative of the organization and establish strong social and professional relationships with community businesses in order to maximize raffle and silent auction items.
- Comfortable reaching out in person and by phone to community businesses to request donations of raffle and silent auction items.
- Professional and highly self-motivated with a drive for results.
- High energy with a positive attitude.
- Well organized and proficient at following up in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Business Development, Sales, or Fundraising.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
- A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours