Hospice Agency Seeks Volunteers/Companions (Elk Grove, CA)
5 people are interested
ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteer(s)for our Hospice patients.
About this opportunity:
Volunteers are the heart of Hospice. Your time and attention is a key element to the emotional well being of our terminally ill patients.
How you'll help
- Providing your presence by sitting and conversing with your patient
- reading aloud
- Playing games or similar activities
- Playing or listening to music
- Providing care giving relief visits (as needed/pre-scheduled to allow the primary caregiver time outside of the home)
- And much more
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 408-451-9055
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Elk GroveElk Grove, CA 95757
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer
- TB test/Chest X-Ray and drug screen required