Project C.U.R.E. is a non-profit organization that identifies, solicits, collects, sorts and distributes medical supplies and services according to the imperative needs of the world.
Our core values include the following:
- Credibility and Integrity
- Creativity and Ingenuity
- Excellence in Service
- Information and Competence
Project C.U.R.E. aims to be honest in all that we do and seeks to assist others who share our vision. We realize that most of our assets come from donations and choose to remember the value of these gifts. We strive to be the best in what we do and desire to learn more as our organization grows and our visions become reality.
This opportunity is for volunteers who can help with data entry and administrative tasks. Volunteers will be required to work a couple hours a week online to help ensure accurate processing and entry of data. Volunteers will also be expected to be able to do other administrative and clerical duties.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A couple hours a week
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...