St. Petersburg Free Clinic
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where863 3rd Avenue NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33701
St. Petersburg Free Clinic is a multi-service, independent, not-for-profit human services agency providing our community neighbors assistance with food, shelter and health care. We have been caring for the underserved facing temporary emergency needs throughout Pinellas County since 1970.
The Free Clinic is comprised of eight programs that are a beacon of hope for families and individuals who fall through the crack of existing systems and services.
We often say, "There is a place for everyone at the Free Clinic, those in need of care and those who care."
There are many volunteer opportunities at the Free Clinic. You can make a difference to others in the community by volunteering. We welcome individuals or groups who wish to volunteer on a regular basis as well as businesses, organizations, school, or church groups that may want to volunteer for a one-time special project. Projects for groups have included sorting food, organizing donated goods, cooking, landscape improvements, painting, packing holiday bags, and working at events.
Current Needs Include:
- We Help USDA Food Distributor: Mondays 8AM-12PM**
- We Help USDA Food Distributor: Mondays 12-4PM**
- We Help USDA Food Distributor: Fridays 8AM-12PM**
- We Help Produce Room: Tuesdays 8AM-12PM**
- We Help Produce Room: Fridays 8AM-12PM**
- We Help Pantry Packer: Mondays 8AM-12PM
- We Help Pantry Packer: Tuesdays 8AM-12PM
- We Help Pantry Packer: Thursdays 8-10AM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Abilities Foundation, Inc.
- Veterans Alternative
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital