Are you 55 years or older? Yes? We need you!
Share your joy of reading - become an RSVP Tale Teller volunteer and spend an hour or two a week reading in Kindergarten classrooms at a school near you.
Studies show that reading aloud is the best way to help children develop word mastery and grammatical understanding, which form the basis for learning how to read.
You can make a difference in a child's life! Become an RSVP Tale Teller volunteer.
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week during school year
- Enroll in RSVP, Polk County Schools Background Screen
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- Groceries for Seniors
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader