SWFHR is always open to volunteers for general duties. Horse education is not a must. Rather a willingness to help is required.
(GV) General Volunteers:
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Help with barn & paddock clean up chores, (limited interaction with horses)
- Aid & assist management or other volunteers as needed.
- General maintenance of the facility i.e. mowing, weed-eating, or painting.
- Light office work or paperwork filing.
- Assist with fundraising events either set-up, during, or tear down.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training