This engagement is aimed at providing real-world connections to students, giving them the knowledge and inspiration follow their own passions and career pathway. This opportunity is a virtual engagement, and will be conducted through video chat. You will have the opportunity to discuss your background, experience, and job with students across the country, who will have plenty of great feedback and questions for you!
The questions will vary by request but typical questions include:
- What types of things do you do in your job?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Did you have any role models or influencers in your life that helped make the decision?
- What kind of team do you work on and what is your role on the team?
- What are some challenges you face and how do you overcome them?
- How does what I'm learning apply to what you do?
- What is the most fun thing about your job?
You can see all our upcoming volunteer opportunities here: https://nepris.com/volunteer/opportunities
We will provide you an overview and framework ahead of time so you are prepared. Contact us with any questions - we're happy to help!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10 minutes for prep, 30-60 minutes live engagement