Vice Chair Job Description
This position is the successor to the Chair position. In addition to the responsibilities outlined in the Committee Member job description, this position:
- Is a member of the Board
- Performs Chair responsibilities when the Chair cannot be available (see Chair Job Description)
- Reports to the Board's Chair
- Works closely with the Chair and other staff
- Participates closely with the Chair to develop and implement officer transition plans.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Board of Directors Vice Chair
- Join today - help end the...
- Board of Directors Treasurer
- Let's Do a Documentary
- Board of Directors Chair
- Outreach Coordinator
- Committee/Board Members/Grant...
- Web Designer Needed
- Newsletter for Veteran Connection
- House Sitting Program
- Outreach Coordinator (Local)
- Thanks For Your Service, What...
- Facilitators and Community...
- Operations Manager
- Board of Directors Social Chair
- Human Resources Specialist Needed
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Board of Directors Secretary
- We need a documentary filmmaker