Board of Directors Vice Chair
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
First off, to test your seriousness in your volunteerism search, you will be asked (after we accept you and then decide to proceed) to join our signature fundraising initiative, United Success Network. It's a ONE TIme $50 donation which you earn way more from. Please check out the YouTube video, USN Changing Lives One At A Time. So I am being upfront to let you know we are looking for only serious replies only and please do not contact Veteran Connection prior to watching the video.
So what do we need?
Vice Chair Job Description
This position is the successor to the Chair position. In addition to the responsibilities outlined in the Committee Member job description, this position:
- Is a member of the Board
- Performs Chair responsibilities when the Chair cannot be available (see Chair Job Description)
- Reports to the Board's Chair
- Works closely with the Chair and other staff
- Participates closely with the Chair to develop and implement officer transition plans.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- People 55+