Committee Chair Job Description
- Is a member of the Board (volunteer position description available upon request)
- Sets tone for the committee work.
- Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
- Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
- Reports to the Board's Chair.
- Reports to the full Board on committee's decisions/recommendations.
- Works closely with the Chief Executive and other staff as agreed to by the Chief Executive.
- Assigns work to the committee members, sets the agenda and runs the meetings, and ensures distribution of meeting minutes.
- Initiates and leads the committee's annual evaluation.
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Board of Directors Vice Chair
- Join today - help end the...
- Board of Directors Treasurer
- Let's Do a Documentary
- Board of Directors Chair
- Outreach Coordinator
- Committee/Board Members/Grant...
- Web Designer Needed
- Newsletter for Veteran Connection
- House Sitting Program
- Outreach Coordinator (Local)
- Thanks For Your Service, What...
- Facilitators and Community...
- Operations Manager
- Board of Directors Social Chair
- Human Resources Specialist Needed
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Board of Directors Secretary
- We need a documentary filmmaker