It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Committee Chair Job Description
- Is a member of the Board (volunteer position description available upon request)
- Sets tone for the committee work.
- Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
- Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
- Reports to the Board's Chair.
- Reports to the full Board on committee's decisions/recommendations.
- Works closely with the Chief Executive and other staff as agreed to by the Chief Executive.
- Assigns work to the committee members, sets the agenda and runs the meetings, and ensures distribution of meeting minutes.
- Initiates and leads the committee's annual evaluation.
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity