Board of Directors Chair
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
First off, to test your seriousness in your volunteerism search, you will be asked (after we accept you and then decide to proceed) to join our signature fundraising initiative, United Success Network. It's a ONE TIme $50 donation which you earn way more from. Please check out the YouTube video, USN Changing Lives One At A Time. So I am being upfront to let you know we are looking for only serious replies only and please do not contact Veteran Connection prior to watching the video.
So what do we need?
Committee Chair Job Description
- Is a member of the Board (volunteer position description available upon request)
- Sets tone for the committee work.
- Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
- Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
- Reports to the Board's Chair.
- Reports to the full Board on committee's decisions/recommendations.
- Works closely with the Chief Executive and other staff as agreed to by the Chief Executive.
- Assigns work to the committee members, sets the agenda and runs the meetings, and ensures distribution of meeting minutes.
- Initiates and leads the committee's annual evaluation.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+