- Makes approved presentations to various organizations explaining hospice philosophy, including bereavement services, hospice criteria, etc.
- Solicits and coordinates speaking engagements, upon request.
- Presents oneself in neat, professional attire suitable to the occasion.
- Attends monthly meetings, e.g. hospice continuing education classes, support group, and/or social functions as requested.
- Assists in planning and hosting programs and/or social functions for the hospice community, patients and their families in bereavement.
- Assists with art projects, photography, posters, and development of cards, flyers and/or other special projects.
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training