Catholic Charities Refugee and Immigrant Services - San Mateo is looking for two volunteers to help us make our Monday consultation workshops more efficient.
-Make copies and organize intake files
-Input relevant client information correctly into case management database.
* Basic computer skills (We will provide training on use of Xerox copier and case management database)
* Attention to detail
* Curiosity and resourcefulness
* High level of comfort in a diverse environment.
- Office Reception
- Legal (General)
- Immigration Law
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Mondays 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Immigration Workshop...
- Literacy Specialist
- ON CALL TRANSLATING (SPANISH /...
- Celebrate Mother’s Day by...
- Front Desk Volunteers- San Mateo...
- Naturalization Application Team...
- Spanish to English Translation...
- Assistant Kitchen Coordinator
- Tutor – Youth Club at St....
- Catholic Charities Volunteer...
- -Food Pantry Volunteers - 10th...
- Playgroup Activity Coordinator...
- Escort Clients to Medical...
- Saturday Lunch Helpers