Join our Team!
Health Connected is seeking an experienced SEO expert to help us improve our performance in organic search results for lets-talk.how and health-connected.org., and to build internal capacity in the area of SEO. Responsibilities may include:
- Assessing current SEO performance (e.g., keyword research and analysis)
- Implementing SEO strategies to improve natural search rankings
- Making recommendations on writing meta data, reviewing copy, managing image optimization, and testing web pages for SEO
- Performing keyword research and analysis to inform new content development and new campaigns
- Identifying users’ current behaviors & most popular user content
- Tracking user behavior to measure success, and adjust approach as needed
- Helping Health Connected staff build SEO capacity
This position can be conducted remotely with phone check-ins; however, we prefer to have a volunteer based in the San Francisco Bay Area in order to conduct occasional in-person meetings. This is an unpaid position.
Please send a resume that reflects evidence of your experience and success in SEO to email@example.com.
- Content Management Systems
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 6 months