Do you enjoy working with data? Do you value education?
Metro North ABE is looking for a volunteer to help track adult student online learning data. Our students work hard in class and in their online classes. For us to do our best to support them, we have to track and report their hard earned hours.
You can make a difference by ensuring our students' efforts and hours are recorded correctly. A flexible schedule is available once you've been trained in my our lead distance learning teacher.
Interested? Contact us today for more information and find out how you can get started.
- Literacy / Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly for at least 6 months.
- Classroom Assistant for...
- ESL evening tutor
- Help adult learners practice...
- Friday Morning Classroom...
- Tutor college math students
- Small Group Leader For ESL...
- What's your favorite topic?
- English as a Second Language...
- Volunteer with ESL or Adult...
- Adult Education Assistant
- Love all things conversation?
- Data analysis volunteer
- Help ABE students reach their...
- Reading Fluency Tutor for ESL...
- One to One ESL Tutor
- Help adult students reach their...
- English student support
- Morning ESL Classroom Tutor in...