ReSOURCE is currently recruiting for AmeriCorps Volunteer Coordinator positions to recruit, train and retain community volunteers to support ReSOURCE’s training programs. Positions are available in three locations in Vermont: Burlington, Barre and Hyde Park.
AmeriCorps Every Body Works Volunteer Coordinator
These are part-time AmeriCorps positions requiring 900 to be completed by 8/31/18. These positions are supervised by ReSOURCE’s Work Experience Coordinators. Specific schedule will be determined with each AmeriCorps member.
* $7,200 taxable AmeriCorps stipend
* $2,960 taxable education award at successful completion of hours
* Direct service with individuals and groups
How to Apply
Apply with resume AND cover letter (only complete applications will be accepted) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify interest is in the AmeriCorps Volunteer Coordinator position. Save paper - electronic submissions only please!
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 900 hours by 8/31/18
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- Appliance Shop Volunteer