WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1750 Arcadia RdHoliday, FL 34690
The mission of the Veterans Alternative is to serve Veterans experiencing difficulties related to transition, combat and/or military sexual trauma and their families through a resiliency & strength-based program utilizing proven alternative therapies.
Volunteers are needed for:
- PT Instructor- Provide physical fitness training to the Veterans here at Veterans Alternative. Duties may include performing workout drills, teaching proper form for exercises, and information on diet processes. You do not need to be a veteran to fill this position, just an individual who has at least 2 years of experience in fitness training. This would be fit to your schedule, so for more information, contact us to set something up.
- Admin-Provide general office support to the staff at Veterans Alternative.
- Housekeeper-Provide general cleaning services in the team house. Tasks may include: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, stocking toiletries, and cleaning yoga/ workout equipment.
- Drivers- Drive our Warriors to and from the daily activities that we offer. For example, driving to pick them up from their hotels and bringing them to the Veterans Alternative or driving them to dinner each night. Please call or email for more information.
- Veteran Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital