Volunteers provide clean up yard work in the spring for older homeowners who are no longer able to do the work themselves. Volunteers are assigned to as many yards they are interested in serving. Tool kit of instructions and information is provided. This is a great opportunity for families, groups and individuals. Volunteers are matched with seniors throughout Dakota County.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 hours one time
- Respite Volunteer for Caregivers
- Independent Living Volunteer...
- Learning Buddies
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer for Seniors
- Spring Clean-up for Seniors...
- Bus Host for Senior Rides
- Home Repairs - Jack (or Jane) of...
- "Snow Angel" - Snow Shoveling...
- Grocery Shopping for Seniors
- Technology Buddy for a Senior