We are seeking dedicated, reliable, and enthusiastic individuals to engage our communities and share the mission of Broward Crime Stoppers through a multitude of outreach events located throughout Broward County.
Please consider the following before making a commitment to move forward with the application process:
- You must be a resident of Broward County.
- Most events take place on weekends. Are you able to commit 5 - 6 hours on a weekend to volunteer at our Crime Stoppers table?
- Are you able to help set up and break down our displays? Many events require standing, bending, and lifting.
- You must be 18 or older and a mandatory criminal background check must be run before anyone can be cleared to volunteer.
For more information, please go to our website - http://www.browardcrimestoppers.org/ or visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/browardcrimestoppers/.
- Law Enforcement
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum attendance of 4 Outreach Events per year.