The Engagement Chair is responsible for leading the Engagement Subcommittee, which will work
to retain, coach and support Team Captains, party/event hosts and individual participants toward
* Completes the Volunteer Agreement with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner.
* Works with The Longest Day Chair to recruit, train and lead the Engagement Subcommittee,
whose main responsibility is to support existing participants through coaching and outreach
* Makes personal contact with individual Team Captains and other participants to encourage early
registration and strong engagement in fundraising.
* Hosts Engagement Subcommittee meetings to monitor progress and ensure members are on
target to meet their goals. Offers assistance when needed.
* Delegates responsibilities, goals and tasks to subcommittee members and monitors their progress.
Checks in regularly and offers assistance when needed.
* Tracks engagement goals.
* Regularly reports progress to The Longest Day Chair and works closely with the Recruitment Chair.
* Works with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to plan and execute a Kickoff Party.
* Works with other subcommittee chairs to create an off-season retention plan for all the 2018
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training