The Recruitment Chair will assemble a Recruitment Subcommittee to register new and returning
teams, party/event hosts, individuals and Global Teams from the community. The Recruitment Chair
will work with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to recruit participants from clubs and
organizations focused on a specific activity such as running, crafting or dancing, and from businesses in
* Completes the Volunteer Agreement with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner.
* Works with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to develop and determine
recruitment goals for teams, party/event hosts and individuals.
* Works with the Longest Day Chair to develop an action plan to meet recruitment and fundraising
* Recruits, trains and leads members of the Recruitment Subcommittee.
* Develops and implements strategies to reach new participants from corporations, organizations,
facilities, schools, support groups, religious groups, etc.
* Hosts Recruitment Subcommittee meetings to monitor progress and ensure all members are on
target to meet their goals. Offers assistance as needed.
* Tracks recruitment dates and goals.
* Works with The Longest Day Chair and Chapter Staff Partner to plan and execute a The Longest
Day Kickoff Party.
* Thanks all Recruitment Subcommittee members on an ongoing basis and ensures that appropriate
recognition efforts take place after June 21.
* Works with other subcommittee chairs to create an off-season retention plan for all the 2018
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training