Florida Dream Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4017 56th Avenue NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33714
Florida Dream Center is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, providing a broad array of human services in our community. Our services include recovering and restoring sex trafficking survivors, feeding the hungry, helping the homeless, improving our community through Adopt-A-Block, addiction recovery, ministering to those imprisoned, and bringing other organizations and services in the community together for a common goal. When we see a need we meet it, when we find a hurt we heal it.
We recognize that your time is one of the most precious things you have to offer. We strive to make the best use of your every minute possible. We are flexible on how our volunteers give their time, whether during the week, on weekends, long-term or short-term commitments. Choose from one or more of the following volunteer opportunities of greatest interest to you:
- Mobile Food Distribution Program
- Truck Driver
- Youth Food Program
- Homes for Homeless Families
- Receptionist - Front Desk
- Office Cleaning
- Floricita's Boutique / Clothing Closet
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital