Feeding Tampa Bay
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4702 Transport DriveBuilding 6Tampa, FL 33605
Feeding Tampa Bay, part of the national Feeding America network, focuses on providing food to the more than 700,000 hungry in the 10-county area of West Central Florida. We are the driving force behind all food relief in Tampa Bay.
Have you or a loved one ever experienced that empty feeling in your stomach? For more than 700,000 individuals in the Tampa Bay region, this is a daily occurrence. Choose to make a difference in the lives of the food insecure and volunteer with Feeding Tampa Bay. Whether you like to sort non-perishable goods, pack produce, build boxes, stock shelves, or fill pallets, we have a variety of hands-on opportunities to offer. Volunteer shifts cater to all ages and are open throughout the week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital