WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where401 5th Street NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33701
Celebrate Outreach!is a partnership of St. Petersburg-area faith-based congregations and individuals which is dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness in our area through social justice, advocacy, community education and direct service.
Our vision is a society in which all people are treated with dignity and respect, and as a result insures that everyone has safe, decent, affordable housing, enough food to eat, and a means to make an honest living.
Celebrate Outreach is a volunteer-run organization. Dozens of men, women, and youth of all ages and from all walks of life are working together to find ways in which to prevent and end homelessness.
Volunteering allows you to follow your passion while contributing to a cause that is important to you. We’re all in this together and volunteering is a great way to meet and get to know others in your community. The work you do and the things you accomplish when you volunteer have a huge impact on our community.
Until homelessness is abolished, we still need your help. We need volunteers just like you to help people experiencing homelessness in Pinellas County. There are many kinds of volunteer opportunities available so look over the sample list below to find the best match for your interests, skills and availability. Then complete Volunteer Interest Form, e-mail it to us and we will contact you to help customize the best possible volunteer experience to fit your interests. Please keep in mind that all positions are volunteer positions. Celebrate Outreach does not have any paid employees.
- Fundraising/ Coordinate donations
- Grant Writer
- Meal Service
- Blog Writers (must make a regular commitment)
- Carpenters/Construction for Tiny Homes (once funds have been acquired) o
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital