Who has time for horse play when there is work to be done?!?!? We do!!! If you like horses and would like to use your bookkeeping skills to help others we have the job for you!
Flames to Hope equine assisted therapy is looking for a skilled volunteer bookkeeper. This a volunteer position who will work under the direction of the Executive Director, this individual will perform bookkeeping and accounting duties including financial record keeping, accounts payable, and general ledger; monthly reconciliation and income-expense reports. Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and strong attention to detail are important.
Hours: Approx. 6-8 hours per week; specific office hours can be set according to your schedule.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online a must
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals is essential
- Support of Flames's to Hope's work and mission required
Works closely with the Executive Director and Board Treasurer.
- Office Management
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment